Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I know no one reads this blog but

I'm wondering what's the timeframe for final passage of HCR and Obama signing the bill? After the Senate passage of their bill, it goes to conference committee, then there's presumably some kinda fight with house progressives, then a revote on the final reconciled bill. So how long is this all expected to take. I haven't seen anyone discuss this. Inquiring mind want to know.

(don't everyone respond at once)

UPDATE: I got a response to my question over at Kevin Drum's blog on motherjones.com
I think the goal is Obama signing something (and calling it "reform") in February, just in time for his first State of the Union Address.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the time frame may be never for the plan that "Won’t add a dime to the deficit and is paid for upfront." http://www.whitehouse.gov/issues/health-care/plan

    ReplyDelete