- Buy a frozen pizza. Make it thin crust and minimal toppings. I like Newman's Own brand.
- Then Buy a bunch of other stuff. Spent an inordinate amount of money, to the point where you could have gotten 3 or 4 pizza's delivered. Minimally, this must include:
- Premade pasta/pizza sauce or the ingredients to make sauce from scratch
- More cheese. In this case a nice provolone and parmesan
- Some kind of meat, here a 3 meat blend of ground beef, pork and veal
- A veggie, like mushrooms.
- Cook any veggies to remove moisture and make them more delicious. Brown the meat. For this ground mix I also salt, pepper and threw on some oregano. But I forgot to take a photo.
Pre-heat oven to it's highest temp, cook pizza on a preheated pizza stone or a grate to allow the bottom to crisp up, otherwise you'll end up with a floppy mush of crust, especially with all the extra toppings.